Conditions of Carriage
Terms & Conditions of Use
PLEASE READ THESE CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
This website is owned by RwandAir Limited (WB). By using this Web Site, you indicate your agreement to be bound by these Conditions of Use. If you do not agree to any part of these Conditions of Use, do not use this Web Site.
1. Restrictions on usage:
- The contents of the pages of this website are for your information and personal use only. You may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any material from this website without the prior written consent of RwandAir Ltd. You may, however, download the material on a single computer for your own personal domestic and/or non-commercial use only, provided you keep intact all accompanying copyright and other proprietary notices. Graphics and images on this website are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of relevant owners. Modification of any of the materials or use of the materials for any other purpose will be a violation of RwandAir’ s copyright and other intellectual property rights and the copyright and intellectual property rights of the respective owners.
- You may only use this website, mobile site and mobile application for the purpose for which it is intended and you may not make any un-authorized, false or fraudulent booking.
- By using this website, you agree not to breach any applicable law or regulation or do anything that causes or which may cause an infringement of any third party rights.
- You may not post, transmit or disseminate any information on or via this website which may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or illegal or create liability on RwandAir’s part.
- You may not interfere or attempt to interfere with the operation or functionality of this website, mobile site and applications or alter and corrupt any data or software or obtain or attempt to obtain any unauthorized access, via whatever means, to any of RwandAir’s systems.
- If RwandAir (in its sole discretion) believes that you are in breach, or will be in breach, of any of these Conditions of Use, RwandAir reserves its right to deny you access to this website without providing you with a reason and/or without notice to you.
- Unauthorized use of this website, mobile site and application may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
2. Limitations of liability and Disclaimers:
- To the maximum extent permissible by law, under no circumstances, including negligence, will RwandAir be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, special or consequential damages that result from the access to, use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if RwandAir or its authorized representatives or agents have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- RwandAir shall not also be liable or responsible for any material(s) provided by third parties and shall not under any circumstances, be liable for any loss, damages or injury arising from these materials.
- The total liability (if any) of RwandAir for all costs, losses, damages and expenses under whatever causes of action, whether in contract, tort or otherwise will not exceed any amount paid by you to access this website.
- From time to time this website, mobile site and mobile applications may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) and neither do we accept any liability that may arise from using these websites.
- To the maximum extent permissible under law, all information on this website, mobile site and mobile applications is provided without any warranty (either express or implied by law or otherwise) or implied term of any kind.
- The information contained herein is for informational purposes only and is provided on an “as-is” basis. Therefore RwandAir does not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, suitability, authenticity or completeness of any of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- By using this website, you therefore acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and that RwandAir expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- RwandAir does not also guarantee use of this website will be compatible with hardware and software used by its visitors.
- Users shall indemnify RwandAir and its licensors and keep RwandAir and its licensors indemnified against all losses, damages, claims, and costs (including legal cost) caused or suffered by RwandAir and/or its licensors as a result of their breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Copyright and trademark information:
- All materials on this website, mobile site and mobile applications are protected by copyrights, trademarks, and/or other intellectual property rights. These materials are owned by RwandAir Ltd or are used with permission from their owners or as otherwise authorized by law.
- Protected materials include, but are not limited to, the text, trademarks, source code, databases, logos, photographs, images, video clips, audio clips, designs, trade dress, and other materials contained in this website, mobile site and mobile applications. All rights are reserved, worldwide.
4. Applicable law and Jurisdiction:
- All the terms herein shall be governed, construed and interpreted in accordance to the laws of the Republic of Rwanda and the courts of the Republic of Rwanda will have exclusive jurisdiction in any dispute arising out of the use of RwandAir’s website, mobile site and applications.
5. General conditions of carriage:
- These Terms and Conditions govern use of RwandAir’s Website. Other conditions apply to conditions of carriage and transport. Please consult our General Conditions of Carriage for information relating to the Terms and Conditions of the carriage of passengers, including baggage limitations and other restrictions.
6. Amendments or changes to the Terms and Conditions:
- These Terms and Conditions and/or other information provided on this Website, mobile site and mobile applications may be updated, amended, changed, or removed by RwandAir Ltd at any time and without notice to you. You should reread these Terms and Conditions every time you visit the Website, mobile site and mobile applications. By using this Website, mobile site and mobile applications you agree to be bound by the latest version of such documents.
- If any part of these terms are found by any court, tribunal, administrative body, or authority of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable then that provision will, to the extent required, be severed and will be ineffective without, as far as possible, modifying any other parts of these Terms and Conditions and this will not affect any other provisions of the amended Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect.
- There shall be no waiver of any term, provision, or condition of these Terms and Conditions, unless such waiver is evidenced in writing and signed by the party granting such waiver
If you have any queries or complaints about our terms and conditions of usage of the website, mobile site and applications, or if you would like to make any recommendations or comments to improve terms and conditions, please do contact us using the following address:
RwandAir, Kigali International Airport,
Top floor. P.O. Box 7275 Kigali, Rwanda.
Attention Legal Department:
Telephone: +250-252 503687
Fax: +250- 252 503686