Terms & Conditions - Individual Accounts
What you need to know as you enroll for Dream Miles
- Membership is available to all individuals worldwide, subject to local laws and regulations.
- Only individuals aged 17 years and over are allowed to enroll for Dream Miles membership.
- Individuals aged between 2-16 years can enroll for Dream Miles under the Dream Miles Junior offer.
- When applying via RwandAir website, the customer should retain the membership number shown on screen after filling in the application form. The customer will use his membership number to activate his membership card while making his first booking on RwandAir flights after enrollment whether at RwandAir’s Sales offices, travel agents or via the internet.
- When enrollment occurs by filling in the paper application form that is available at all RwandAir Sales outlets, The application form should be sent after completion to the nearest RwandAir office or submitted to Loyalty Management Department at RwandAir.
- RwandAir has the right to amend the enrollment terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Every individual is entitled to only one membership with one account. In case of duplicate accounts, RwandAir has the right to cancel the duplicate accounts and keep only one account for the member, and that will be according to RwandAir’s own discretion.
- Individuals who apply for enrollment with RwandAir’s Dream Miles agree that RwandAir has the right to save all their personal information and use such data for marketing and communication purposes.
- In case of the member misuse, misrepresentation and contravention of membership terms and conditions, RwandAir has the right to terminate his membership, with loss of all accrued awards and privileges. If necessary, legal proceedings will be taken.
- Membership and accounts cannot under any circumstances be transferred to anyone else. In case of death the Membership will be terminated automatically.
- Members have the right to terminate their membership by sending a written notice to Loyalty Programs Department. Membership cards should be delivered to the nearest RwandAir Sales Office.
- In the event of loss, theft or damage of the membership card, the member should notify Loyalty Programs Department immediately in writing to take the necessary actions and reissue a duplicate Card against 1500 miles that will be deducted from the member’s account, usually it takes 4 weeks til the duplicate card reach the member. Any miles that the member deserves due to his travel on-board RwandAir flights will not be credited to his account until he receives the duplicate membership card and submit Retro Claim requesting these miles attached with the required documents in this respect.
- Miles expire every two years if not redeemed/used. However an option to pay is available to extend them before the expiry date or re-instate the expired miles within 6 months from the expiry date. Click here for more information.
For any assistance contact us on Dreammiles@rwandair.com or dial +250788177000.