Terms and Conditions - Corporate Accounts
- Membership is available to all corporates worldwide, subject to Rwanda laws and regulations.
- Only tickets purchased through the corporate agreement with RwandAir will be allowed to accrue miles on the Dream Miles corporate account.
- When enrolment occurs by filling in the paper application form that is available at all RWANDAIR’s Offices, the application form should be sent after completion to the nearest RWANDAIR Sales office or submitted to Loyalty Management Department at RWANDAIR Head Office .
- All corporate member accounts remain on “prospect status” until the first flight is taken on RWANDAIR.
- The permanent membership card will only be processed and delivered after the first flight activity.
- RwandAir has the right to amend the enrolment terms and conditions at any time.
- The corporate member is entitled to only one membership with one account. In case of duplicate accounts, RWANDAIR has the right to cancel the duplicate accounts and keep only one account for the member, and that will be according to RWANDAIR own discretion.
- Corporate members who apply for enrolment with RwandAir Dream Miles agree that RwandAir has the right to save all their personal information and use such data for marketing and communication purposes.
- In case of the member misuse, misrepresentation and contravention of membership terms and condition RwandAir has the right to terminate their membership, with loss of all accrued awards and privileges. If necessary, legal proceedings will be taken.
- Membership and accounts cannot under any circumstances be transferred to anyone else. In case of company close of operations, you are required to inform Loyalty Program Management.
- Corporate Members have the right to terminate their membership by sending a written notice to Loyalty Program Department. Membership cards should be delivered to the nearest RwandAir Sales Office.
- The Corporate Member should assign an internal focal point and inform Loyalty Program Management. In case of internal changes, the corporate member is required to relay such information to Loyalty Program Management.
In the event of loss, theft or damage of the membership card, the corporate member should notify Loyalty Programs
Department immediately in writing to take the necessary actions and reissue a duplicate card against 100
Miles that will be deducted from the corporate member’s account; usually it takes 4 weeks till the duplicate card
reach the corporate member.
- Miles expire every two years if not redeemed/used. However an option to pay is available to extend them before the expiry date or re-instate the expired miles within 6 months from the expiry date. Click here for more information.
For any assistance contact us on Dreammiles@rwandair.com or dial +250788177000.