- Families can consist of up to 2 adults and 5 children. At a minimum, there must be 2 individuals in a Family Pooling account.
- The Head of Household will manage all of the points in their Family Pooling account.
- Any adult can start a Family Pooling account and be the Head of Household. You just have to be a Dreammiles member to get started.
- An adult is anyone over the age of 17. A child is anyone between 2- 16 years old.
- Members are not permitted to join multiple different Family Pooling accounts.
- If you leave a family pooling account or the head of household removes you from the account, your Miles will remain in the family pooling account.
- The contribution miles to the Family account will only start from the pooled date.
- If you leave a Family Pool, you can’t rejoin that Pool or another one for at least a year.
- Miles expire every two years if not redeemed/used. However an option to pay is available to extend them before the expiry date or re-instate the expired miles within 6 months from the expiry date. Click here for more information.
For any assistance contact us on Dreammiles@rwandair.com or dial +250788177000.