TITLE: TEA BOY/GIRL
REPORTING TO: ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: SUPPORT SERVICES
1. Key Responsibilities
- Preparing and making tea, coffee, snacks etc. for Rwandair staff as per schedule to be given.
- Cleaning kitchen and washing utensils before and after use.
- Maintaining high standard hygiene kitchen at all time, free of rats, cockroaches and other crawling animals.
- To serve tea/coffee any time as requested by staff
- Working hours Monday to Friday 7:30a.m. – 7:30p.m. Saturday 9:00a.m to 12Noon.
- takes orders for tea and coffee
- makes tea and coffee
- delivers drinks to staff members
- collects all the cups and washes them
- dries crockery and puts it away
- makes sure kitchen is clean and hygienic at all times
- keeps stock of beverages, sugar, milk etc
- orders new stock when necessary
2. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & EXPECTATIONS
- ‘A’ Level certificate.
- Must have worked in a related environment
- 1 Year working experience as a Caterer
- Stamina & enthusiasm
- To be able to work quickly and efficiently
- To work well in a team
- High standards of personal hygiene
- To be able to lift and carry heavy items
- To stay calm under pressure
- To be capable of doing several jobs at once.
3. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is August 21, 2017 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.