JOB TITLE: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
UNIT: CENTRAL SECRETARIAT
DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE TO: SENIOR ADMINISTRATION MANAGER
Carry out comprehensive range of administrative, secretarial and office support duties in an effective and efficient manner that ensure that RwandAir administrative related are carried out and maintained in a professional manner.
• Coordinate general office functions including reception, correspondence, maintenance and filing
• Provide administrative support by installing a central filing system for official documentation
• Take, compile, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings
• Coordinate repairs to office equipments
• Maintain proper records to ensure an easy and efficient information management
• Provide to RwandAir staff general administrative and clerical support including photocopying, fax and mailing
• Open, sort and distribute incoming correspondence
• Give references for outgoing letters and official documents
• Receive and sort mail and deliveries
• Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls
• Receive and direct visitors and clients
• Handle requests for information and data
• Resolve administrative problems and inquiries
• Prepare written responses to routine enquiries
• Sschedule and coordinate trainings and travel arrangements for management and other staff
• Maintain office supply inventories for administration department use
• Manage and Maintain the training rooms and Boardroom cleaned and equipped to ensure readiness for use at any particular time
• Education and Experience
• Degree in Business Administration, Secretariat or related field
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in government or large commercial enterprise with a proven track record.
• Experience in managing, clerical or administrative related work
• Experience in Implementing procedures
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of relevant software
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal, prioritizing, planning and organizational skills
• High integrity
• Result oriented.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Flexibility and adaptability
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions, should submit their application letters addressed to General Manager Human Resources, not later than September 18th, 2015 at 16:00 pm.
• General Manager Human Resources
• Kigali International Airport
• P.O. Box 7275 Kigali -Rwanda
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.