|Come, Grow With Us|
JOB TITLE:ASSISTANT STORES OFFICER
REPORTS TO: LOGISTICS OFFICER
1. JOB PURPOSE
Assist in the administration and coordination of all company logistics and inventory management functions including transportation logistics, receiving, storing, issuing, despatching and accounting for company stocks and assets.
2. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Logistics Officer in administration and coordination of all company logistics and inventory management (transportation logistics, receiving, storing, issuing, despatching and accounting for company stocks and assets).
• Planning and coordinating receipt, storage and control of stocks in company warehouses and stores;
• Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of company assets and inventory;
• Coordinate the shipping, handling, and inspection of company procured supplies and equipments;
• Constantly update of the Fixed Asset Register and ensure that all assets are recorded as soon as purchased;
• Ensure that all vehicle movements, maintenance, checks and fuel are controlled and monitored;
• Ensure that all acquisition of vehicles insurance and licenses are well planned and executed in accordance with the relevant legislations.
III. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Diploma in Stores Management/Logistics sores Management
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three current referees;
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 12, 2015at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.