|Come, Grow With Us|
I. COUNTRY MANAGER
POSITION: COUNTRY MANAGER-NIGERIA
REPORTING: SENIOR MANAGER SALES, EAST AND SOUTHERN REGION
1. Brief Job Description
The Country Manager is responsible for the overall administration of RwandAir’s operation in Nigeria and meet uplift, load factor and revenue targets set for the Country. S/he undertakes responsibility and accountability for the management, control and administration of RwandAir’s assets. S/he is primarily responsible to oversee all sales staff and responsible for the sales, marketing, customer services, and financial activities of the Country. S/he is responsible to build strong relations with all relevant government and regulatory agencies and comply with all local and international legal requirements, conventions, policies, procedures and regulations.
2. Qualification and Experience
• University Degree with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in Commercial Operations in the Travel Industry of which a minimum of 2 years are at a senior level with a proven track record.
• Experience in Account relationship management.
• Knowledge of sales, reservations, airport services and cargo.
• Commercial acumen with an overall knowledge of airline operations.
• An excellent command of the English language (written and verbal) is essential.
• Proven track record in airline sales, marketing, reservations and revenue management processes.
• Proven ability to work independently and think both tactically and strategically.
• In depth knowledge of respective country including how to sell effectively in the market and exhibiting strong cultural awareness.
• Knowledge of IATA recommendations to airlines / travel agencies for selling in the marketplace.
3. How to apply :
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is March 16, 2015 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on email address below :
General Manager- Human Resources RwandAir Kigali International
Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.