JOB TITLE: DISTRIBUTION Analyst.
SECTION: Distribution and automation
LOCATION: Kigali International Airport
REPORTS TO: Distribution and automation manager
The Distribution analyst is responsible for regular monitoring of GDS, CRS and GSA to optimize contract execution on the benefit of RwandAir, and advise the management on new horizons Vis a Vis of Airline industry orientation and technology.
To maintain relationship with GDS, BSP and ARC service providers;
• Optimize the distribution of WB product in the GDS environment;
• Coordinate GDS system upgrades, activation, testing, configuration, etc.
• Review user demand and analyse the cost-benefit of upgrading our connectivity levels and other products offered by the GDSs;
• Audit GDS billings and minimize costs by pointing out errors and by implementing best practices network-wide;
• Study data on markets and coordinate activation of BSP in selected markets;
• Follow industry trends in distribution channels and recommend cost-effective solutions;
• Evaluate, recommend and implement new distribution solutions network-wide;
• Lead campaigns to effectively utilize existing distribution channels.
• CRS contract management and monitoring
• CRS invoice verification
• Knowledge of GDS, CRS and BSP systems;
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
• Understanding Distribution channels;
• Able to work effectively with range of staff: Pricing analysts, Groups, RM leaders, Manager, Network, Sales and Stations;
• Effectively utilizes entire set of standard department applications (MS-Office, Excel);
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects;
• Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills;
• Proven ability to produce and analyze reports of a high quality
Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Business, Finance or any other quantitative oriented discipline and at least 3 years of work experience in airline commercial environment or a Diploma in a quantitative oriented discipline with 5 years of experience in Airline commercial environment
• Team working
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good Organizational skills
• Focus on Customer Experience
• Ability to prioritize
• Advanced Computer Skills
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is February 8, 2016 local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.