Job Title: COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
Reporting to: E-Commerce and Communications Manager
I. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Works closely with the E-commerce and Communications Manager to develop and implement internal and external strategic communications plans that meet business plan objectives and priorities;
- Undertakes the implementation for Brand Communication initiatives on a regular basis and maintain integrity of RwandAir Corporate Brand Communication and aligned to the overall corporate mission statement;
- Contribute to the development of corporate and business level key messages as well as commercial literature and Corporate Video Production, Annual Reports, and any other such materials which supports the corporate positioning of RwandAir;
- Coordinate interviews and interactions with media, vet and draft responses to media inquiries, press releases, and help leadership with media related opportunities;
- Contribute to creating themes, concepts, and writing style for different ads, branding and PR campaigns/projects;
- Support and oversee company-specific delivery infrastructure, such as print production, online content management tools and various operational communication channels, advertising or otherwis
- Contribute to and oversee the Development of a media management and media monitoring strategy to ensure the good consumption of the media produced by the airline;
- Contribute to the building of a marketing dashboard that visualizes key performance indicators for the communication and media that is produced;
- Build an efficient communication platform to support sales and loyalty in order to create strong customer relationship both internally and externally.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE :
- A university degree in Communication and Public Relations/ Marketing and related fields;
- At least 2 years experience in a service industry.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent Organizational, planning and analytical skills;
- Focus on Customer Experience;
- Ability to prioritize;
- Advanced Computer Skills;
- Unquestioned integrity.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent and detailed curriculum vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- Two passport photos;
- a photocopy of national idantity card;
- Three current referees.
The deadline for submitting application documents is June 18, 2014 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources RwandAir
Kigali International Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali - Rwanda