Title: Head of Change Management & Continuous Improvement
Reports to: Department: Corporate and Strategic Planning Manager
Manage/ facilitate cross-functional projects geared towards improving process/ driving cost and efficiency savings. Internal consultant to the respective department teams and support the development and implementation of performance improvement tools/practices such as BSC - Balance Scorecard, World Class (TRACC) practices, and Six Sigma methodology. Facilitate internal capability building in order to continuously improve process performance. Employing the principles of Lean and Six Sigma in managing and facilitating cross-functional projects within RwandAir geared towards improving processes/ driving cost and efficiency savings.
• Lead the Balance Scorecard approach to strategy implementation within RwandAir.
• Responsible to develop and implement and monitor performance evaluation improvement tools; BSC - Balance Scorecard, SIX SIGMA methodology.
• Driving efficiency and effectiveness by eliminating waste using lean six sigma methodologies for improved customer satisfaction, increased revenues and decreased costs.
• Lead the identification of process improvement initiatives at the departmental level, supported by the leadership team and continuous improvement practitioners.
• Facilitate internal capability building in order to continuously improve process performance.
• Provide awareness and guidance on Lean Six Sigma approach to project team members, Yellow Belt and Green Belt at the departmental level.
• Track critical performance measures for the respective teams with regards to practices and measures of performance.
• Coach and Mentor Continuous Improvement practitioners and implementation teams in the application of Continuous Improvement methodologies.
• Preparation of market analysis, sales analysis, industry trend analysis and management presentations.
• Analysis and documentation of strategic plan and business processes.
• Conducting cost analysis and developing cost saving initiatives including establishment of long-term business plans.
• Assisting the Corporate & Strategic Planning Manager with his duties.
• Experience in the application of Lean Six Sigma in the airline industry.
• The Manager - Coach Training
• Business Leadership Training
• Lean Focus
• Disruptive Change Management
• Train the Trainer (TTT)
• Lean Six Sigma Black Belt (LSSBB)
• Strategic thinking.
• Attention to detail and quality.
• Problem Solving & Decision Making.
• Effective Communication.
How to apply
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is December 10,2015 at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or via firstname.lastname@example.org.