1. Job title: IT User Support
2. Reporting to IT Manager
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design, Develop and Modify software, hardware and other application
• Develop user requirements and specifications for software and equipment.
• Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback and guidance
• Work with software/hardware suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions
• Testing and Review of products and solutions
• Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems,
• Network services such as TCPIP network equipment and software, email, directories, firewalls, DNS
• Development, configuration and support of databases
• Record, analyses and resolve complex incidents and problems related to IT Solutions
• Monitor and maintain performance of IT services ensuring adequate capacity and availability of services taking both proactive and reactive action when required
4. Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or ICT related field with 2 years working experience.
• ICT field Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, MCITP and others is an added advantage
5. How to apply
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 30,2015 at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.