JOB TITLE: IT USER SUPPORT
REPORTS TO: IT MANAGER
• Design, Develop and Modify software, hardware and other application;
• Develop user requirements and specifications for software and equipment;
• Provide ICT Technical expertise, feedback and guidance;
• Work with software/hardware suppliers in the development and implementation of solutions;
• Testing and Review of products and solutions;
• Technical support services for Infrastructure such as desktops and mobile clients, servers, operating systems;
• Network services such as TCPIP network equipment and software, email, directories, firewalls, DNS ;
• Development, configuration and support of databases;
• Record, analyses and resolve complex incidents and problems related to IT Solutions;
• Monitor and maintain performance of IT services ensuring adequate capacity and availability of services taking both proactive and reactive action when required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information and Communication Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or ICT related field with 2 years working experience.
• ICT field Certifications in CCNA, CCNP, MCITP and others is an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office and knowledge of relevant software
• Knowledge of operation of standard office equipment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superior interpersonal, prioritizing, planning and organizational skills
• High integrity
• Result oriented.
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Flexibility and adaptability
Interested candidates, who meet the conditions, should submit their application letters addressed to General Manager Human Resources, not later than September 18th, 2015 at 16:00 pm.
• General Manager Human Resources
• Kigali International Airport
• P.O. Box 7275 Kigali -Rwanda
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.