|Come, Grow With Us|
JOB TITLE:TECHNICAL STORES/LOGISTICS.
REPORTS TO: MATERIALS MANAGER
will report to the Materials Manager.
II. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for quality and quantity of Aircraft spares, tools, GSE and other equipment used for aircraft maintenance;
• Delivery serviceable aircraft/ materials/ component to the operation on time in compliance with legal and company requirements;
• Respond positively to quality nonconformance findings and ensure that any corrective action issued is implemented in time and in proper manner;
• Manage the inventory and ensure availability of spares to meet the aircraft demand, while ensuring minimum stock is kept in stores;
• Ensure that the parts records and well-kept for tractability;
• Be responsible, for clearing, receiving, exporting all inbound and out bound materials/ parts;
• Responsible for entire stores system ( Bonded store, main store, quarantine stores, tools store, tire store, inflammable store and any other signed by supervisor;
• Establish periodically reports on stock levels;
• Ensure that before being inventoried and stored, all parts arriving go through incoming stores to be inspected for condition or damage and compliance with the incoming documents, conformity to purchase order conditions and if satisfied, issue with the necessary documents;
• Ensure that all aircraft parts, components, equipment, etc in stores are appropriately tagged at all times and components maintenance records are maintained;
• Ensure that accurate records are kept for all logistics activities and inventories in compliance with all industry and regulatory authority requirement;
• Regularly check environmental conditions ( i.e. Temperature, humidity, etc) under which materials are stocked in accordance regulatory aeronautical parts storage standards and conditions;
• Ensure that all storage facility are kept in acceptable clean environment.
III. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• A degree in Logistics Management /Stores Management
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Technical stores Aircraft parts ;
• Computer literate with knowledge and skills in computerized maintenance programs;
• Thorough understanding of Airworthiness Legislation and its application
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is May 12, 2015at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport – Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer