DEPARTMENT: GROUND SERVISES & CARGO
Reports to: Cargo Manager
I. Key duties and Responsibilities
- Identifies the various market segments and formulates competitive and suitable product proposition for these segments.
- Carries out cargo market research/ intelligence on price/rates competition with other airlines and develop a competitive price proposal to the management
- Liaise with other departments and share cargo sales plan, market development strategies during development of cargo business plan.
- Coordinates with private businesses, government Institutions, etc. to develop plans and strategies of promoting Cargo business in Rwanda.
- Through his manager maintains relationship with government, private and other related businesses in local and international markets.
- Coordinates with third party service providers to design and sell end to end Cargo services to customers through our sales outlets.
- Monitors the promotion and sales of WB Cargo business package and reports performance to his manager.
- In liaison with Cargo manager Develops and implements cargo business plans and programs to generate Cargo Revenues.
- Studies, evaluates and proposes new and innovative product package propositions.
- Studies market trend, seasonality and competitive analysis and prepares periodic product offering targeting specific market groups.
- Follows up events, occasions and other sales opportunities inside and outside of Rwanda and proposes product packages in accordance with the prevailing demands.
- Coordinates with all concerned internally to ensure salability of availed product packages.
- Ensures all product packages are well promoted and availed for sales through all appropriate channels.
II. Education and Experience
- Degree in Economics, Airline management or Statistics and at least five years of work experience in airline cargo sales agencies, Market development or commercial related environment.
III. Knowledge/Skill Required
- Knowledge of Analyzing Cargo Market Development.
- Excellent coordinator and multi-tasker
- Very good problem solving skills
- Able to work effectively and maintain good relations with a range and diverse group of people: Pricing analysts, Sales people, Cargo ops, Airport personnel and service providers.
- Effectively utilizes entire set of standard department applications (MS-Office, Excel )
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
IV. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent and detailed curriculum vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- 2 photo passport.
The deadline for submitting application documents is January 31,2016 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.