|Come, Grow With Us|
RwandAir is interested in conducting internal recruitment for the position of Revenue Management Analyst
Responsible for forecasting demand, overbooking and inventory control across the entire routes of Rwandair to ensure the quality of inputs used in RM System to calculate accurate inventory controls.
• Analyze key commercial data to develop market strategies and tactical actions
• Execute the strategy and tactics within the RM System
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Must be able to adapt to a fast-paced, changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analyze historical booking patterns to understand unexpected variations in passenger behavior for demand forecasting
• Review demand forecasts for assigned flights, and make adjustments where required
• Overbook flights to maximize cabin utilization, while balancing the cost of denied boarding.
• Monitor cancellation and boarding rates; determine overbooking authorizations for assigned legs
• Create critical flight rules to identify flights performing outside of expected Set thresholds and sort criteria for critical flight rules
• Monitor and analyze critical flights daily; determine appropriate adjustments into RM System
• Analyze reports for assigned markets; evaluate results against market goals; identify and resolve issues
• Analyze advance booking and historical traffic to identify emerging market trends
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses as required to resolve issues that arise
• Identify Holiday and Special Event periods, and adjust demand forecasting and inventory as required
• Validate seasonal periods generated by the Seasonality, and recommend adjustments.
• Report periodically on market results.
• Ability to independently analyze historical data and to identify trends in demand and no-show changes
• Deep understanding of RM theory/principles
• Clearly communicates issues, facts and findings to other team members and management
• Able to work effectively with range of staff: Pricing analysts, Groups, RM leaders, Manager, Network, Sales and Stations
• Effectively utilizes entire set of standard department applications (MS-Office, Excel )
• Strong understanding of revenue management practices and principles
• Deep understanding of how assigned markets behave, in terms of demand patterns, competition
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to produce and analyze reports of a high quality
Bachelor’s degree with desired major in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or other business based and 3 years of which have been spent in one of the following areas dealing with inventory management, fares, tariffs, ticketing and passenger
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 24th, 2014 at 16:00 pm at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport ,Top Floor building or on below email.
• General Manager Human Resources
• Kigali International Airport
• P.O. Box 7275 Kigal -Rwanda
Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.