|Come, Grow With Us|
1. Job Description:
As the National Airline of Rwanda we seek to reflect the best of Rwanda’s warm and generous hospitality On the Ground and in the air. We are looking for exceptional people to join our team as flight Pursers. If you’re a team player who is able to strive for excellence in an ever-changing environment, you could be a good fit for our Cabin Crew.To be successful in your application, you must be able to demonstrate a genuine passion and enthusiasm for creating a memorable and quality experience for our passengers and meet the minimum requirements, listed below.
To Chief Flight Attendant
3. Duties and Responsibilities:
• Promoting customer satisfaction with great service passion, reliability and flexibility during a designated flight, including reviewing established service procedures in briefings and overseeing crew service delivery
• Supporting problem resolution throughout a designated flight, involving others in developing solutions to problems; ensuring problem resolution is customer focused; handling unusual situations with the customer in mind; responding in a timely and personal manner to onboard issues while minimizing service disruptions
• Maintaining and updating knowledge of applicable policies, procedures, goals, plans and objectives, and communicating applicable information to crew members whenever possible
• Coaching team members during a designated flight, including providing feedback to crew members, recognizing and acknowledging good team and individual contributions, motivating crew members to comply with regulations, policies, procedures and treating all crew members fairly and with respect
• Interacting effectively with others throughout a designated flight, including establishing good working relationships with customers, crew and other operational departments; displaying sensitivity to the needs of individuals from diverse cultures; and resolving customer and crew conflicts whenever possible
4. Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 10 years flying experience as a Purser with a reputable airline that fulfils international standards.
5. How to apply
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 6th 2015 at the front desk of our Head Office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or via firstname.lastname@example.org.