|Come, Grow With Us|
RwandAir, established in 2002 is the National Carrier for the Republic of Rwanda. RwandAir mission statement is “to provide unsurpassed, safe and reliable services in air transportation, including strategically linking Rwanda with the outside world, while ensuring a fair return on investment.” The majority shareholding of the company is the Government of Rwanda.
RwandAir is interested in hiring competent person to fill the following position:
Job Title : Supervisor Corporate Sales
1. Duties and Responsibilities
• Supervise all reservation and ticketing activity to optimise interactions into potential sales outcome;
• Ensure Rwadair reservations and ticketing policies and procedures are correctly implemented;
• Deliver Customer responsibilities to reservation and ticketing staff;
• Ensure ticket stock correctly logged, stocked, stored and all materials properly stocked and displayed;
• Report on sales returns and ensure all monies are accounted for;
• Provide coaching to ensure high quality level service achieved and all policies and procedures are correctly applied.
2. Required skills:
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
• Ability to lead, manage and motivate the team
• Ability to work in complex environments
• Customer focus and attention
3. Education & Experience:
• A University Degree in a related field such as Sales , Marketing and/or International Business
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Airline business , of which at least 3 in a leadership position
• Airline experience preferred, but not necessary
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is November 20th 2014 at 4 pm local time local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali - Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note : RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.