|Come, Grow With Us|
RwandAir is interested in hiring competent person to fill the following positions:
Position: Sales Manager- Tanzania
Reporting: Country Manager-Tanzania
Section: Regional Sales
Location: Dar es Salaam
Accomplish business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure sales and marketing objectives in the market;
• Communicate job expectations to staff under his/her supervision by reviewing job contributions;
• Provide strategic plans and reviews sales and marketing operational objectives; strategic plans and reviews;
• Prepare and complete action plans by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards;
• Meet sales and marketing financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions;
• Determine annual and gross-profit plans by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for the Kenya market;
• Project expected sales volume according to the seasonal trends and new flights and destinations; analyzing trends and results; establishing pricing strategies;
• Recommend selling prices; monitoring costs, competition, supply, and demand and making appropriate recommendations to the Country Manager and the Revenue Management department;
• Develop field sales action plans applicable to the relevant market segmentations and the travel trade as well as the Corporate clients;
• Identify marketing opportunities defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business and establishing targeted market share.
• Improve product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities; improving product packaging; coordinating new product development.
Education and Experience
• A University Degree in a related field such as Sales, Marketing and/or International Business.
• Minimum of 5years’ experience in Airline business, of which at least 3 in a leadership position.
• Airline experience preferred, but not necessary
• Financial Planning and Strategy,
• Marketing Concepts, Positioning,
• People Management - ability to lead, manage and motivate the team
• Territory Management
• Sales Planning
• Competitive Analysis
• Understanding the Customer
• Product Development
• Client Relationships
• Creative Services
• Very strong communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure with short deadlines
• Ability to work in complex environments
• Customer focus and attention
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is March 24, 2015 at 4 pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building.
General Manager- Human Resources
Kigali International Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali - Rwanda
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.