1. Job Title: Cargo Operations officer
2. Directly reporting to: Cargo Operation Supervisor & Cargo sales Supervisor
3. Department: Cargo Operations
4. Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities
- Do cargo acceptance;
- To ensure efficient & effective transit of cargo in compliance with carriers; policies/procedures and customer expectations;
- To ensure safe operations and working environment to comply with relevant statutory and industry requirements;
- To enhance export cargo revenue mobilization to meet carrier expectations;
- To effectively communicate relevant aspects of service delivery internally and externally to meet customer expectations;
- Perform other duties as instructed by Cargo operations supervisor
- Team Player
- Proactive/Results orientated
- Pleasant & presentable
- Communications/interpersonal skills
6. Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Economics, IT and Communication or other related field;
- Certification in relevant computer applications;
- Experience delivering service in demanding consumer environment;
- Fluency in appropriate foreign language is an added advantage;
- Appropriate experience to handle Dangerous Goods Regulation(DGR);
- To be familiarize with Safety and Security practices/procedures.
- Age between 22-32 years old.
7. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- 2 Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is August 25, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.