Charge note Agent
Job Title: Charge note Agent
Reporting to: Charge note Supervisor
Department: Ramp Handling
Duties and Responsibilities
- Always meet ad hoc flights and regular flight;
- Regularly fill charge note according to the services requested;
- Handle company couriers and mails properly;
- Distribute immigrations cards into the aircraft on daily basis;
- If payment is done in cash, deposit money at the company account and submit the slip to the supervisor;
- Make regular records of departure and arrival of WB fleet and contracted airlines;
- Any duty that may be assigned by your supervisor.
- Team Player
- Proactive/Results orientated
- Pleasant & presentable
- Communications/interpersonal skills
Knowledge, Skill, Experience
- Degree holder in any field
- To be familiarize with Safety and Security practices/procedures.
- 25-35 years of age
- At least 2 years’ experience in aviation industry
- Fluency in appropriate foreign language
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is September 6, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.