RwandAir is looking for a professional Dreammiles Officer to lead and manage the team that will deliver a continued improvement in the performance of the FFP with a focus on the growth in membership numbers, points earned and redemption rates.
This role requires a solid background in customer loyalty programs, an understanding of loyalty principles and ability to program manage cross-functional teams to implement changes aimed at driving enhanced customer loyalty.
This role requires effective, appropriate communication skill across all corporate disciplines along the entire organizational hierarchy. Ability to work in both English and French is a MUST
1. Job Title: Dream Miles Officer
2. Reports to: Loyalty & Market Development Manager
3. Duties and Responsibilities
- Work jointly with Manager Market Development & Loyalty on membership enrollment campaigns planning and the delivery of marketing activities for the Loyalty Program;
- Responsible for day to day Dream Miles Loyalty Program with a heavy focus on driving membership registration and supporting associated marketing efforts;
- Work with Manager in planning, development and execution of Loyalty Program Communication;
- Build strong client relationships and address client needs quickly to ensure positive overall perception of Dream Miles;
- Provide reporting and program performance analyses, as well as marketing execution coordination;
- Organize training programs and workshops for RwandAir network staff and Travel Agents;
4. Desired Profile: Required education and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in managing airline loyalty program, customer care
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Loyalty theory and implementation. Experience with various Loyalty models and their pros and cons.
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques.
- University Degree in Marketing/ customer care/communication
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French
- Skilled in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management and online CRM
- Good customer care/ interpersonal skills
5. How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 25, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.