Job title: EMD Sales Reconciliation Officer
Reports: Manager, Sales Accounting
Duties and responsibilities
• Receipt of all stations’ EMD/Excess Baggage reports on daily basis;
• Reconcile station- wise EMD sales received against Revera system generated report to ensure each ticket issued is fully reported and sales are deposited in bank intact;
• Report immediately for any suspected mismatch in reconciliation;
• Consolidation summaries of fully supported reports received from station based on the deposit/receipts of payment;
• Provide a written and self-explanatory report where system is not tallying with reports received from stations;
• Filling of daily sales reports for future reference as per company policy;
• Completion of the daily reporting register;
• Liaise with all departments concerned of EMD sales; Receivable, Revenue Accounting, stations and operations for proper EMD Accounting;
• Reconciliation of EMD Sales and payments from H/Q and or stations and ensure that they are matched to their respective station sales;
• Preparation of Daily/weekly/monthly consolidated EMD sales statements and ensure their queries are handled on time;
• Reconciliation of any other miscellaneous Revenue documents if any e.g. EBT, MCO;
• Perform any other duties as may be assigned by supervisor/ Manager Sales Accounting
• Degree in Finance, Business Administration or Accounting
• Working experience of at least two years in accounts reconciliations.
• Able to learn quickly and work under pressure.
• Possess good communication skills
• Demonstrate teamwork spirit
• Demonstrate high Integrity
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• 2 Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• 2 Relevant notified certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is December 10, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address. Email: Recruitment@rwandair.com
Note: RwandAir is an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.