Job Title: Load Control Officer
Reports to: Load Control Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calculates weight and balance sheet for all flights;
- Prepares loading instructions in accordance with aircraft requirement;
- Ensures proper Dangerous Goods segregation and quantity limits on aircraft;
- Produces load and trim sheets for each departing aircraft;
- Advises online stations about the load carried on aircraft;
- Keeps record of flight documentation for outgoing and incoming flights
- Alerts outstations about expected delays if any;
- Liaises with passenger handling Duty Manager, Cargo, Dispatch, Ground handling, Pilot in Command, and Engineers on matters related to aircraft loading and dispatching a flight;
- Makes sure all movements, LDM and SOM are sent timely with accurate information.
- Coordinates with other airlines and other RwandAir sections in regard to aircraft loading and turn around
- Ensures on time performance by the load sheet delivery on time
- Reports hazards and incidents in Q-pulse
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor
Knowledge and Skill:
- University Degree IT, applied science subjects (math, physics , engineering )
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Professional qualification in Flight Operations, Ground operations or Flight Dispatch
- Speaks fluently English and French;
- Age between 22-33 years old.
How to apply:
- An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
- Recent Curriculum Vitae;
- Relevant certificates;
- A photocopy of the national identity card;
- Two passport photos;
- Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is August 29, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.