Job Title : Market Development & Loyalty Manager
Reports to: Senior Manager Promotions and Market Development
Location : Kigali
RwandAir is looking for a professional Frequent Flyer Program Manager to lead and manage the team that will deliver a continued improvement in the performance of the FFP with a focus on the growth in membership numbers, points earned and redemption rates.
This role requires a solid background in customer loyalty programs, an understanding of loyalty principles and ability to program manage cross-functional teams to implement changes aimed at driving enhanced customer loyalty.
This role also requires mastery of the visual display of quantitative information, expertise in visual explanations, and aptitude at envisioning information.
This role requires effective, appropriate communication skill across all corporate disciplines along the entire organizational hierarchy.
• Define, develop and implement RwandAir’s Customer Loyalty strategy to improve acquisition and retention of customers.
• Develop and project manages advanced multi-channel loyalty programmes with focus on programs for the premium customers.
• Oversee the design of each programme and all related features.
• Drive growth and development of the Loyalty program to deliver positive change to membership volumes, purchase behavior and attrition.
• Define, implement and manage all marketing communications with Card members via email and direct mail.
• Manage all operational functions of the scheme including budget management; customer services queries, management of stock items and development of customer facing materials.
• Track metrics and provide regular scorecard of results.
• Work with other internal departments to ensure all loyalty features are executed in all sales and marketing channels.
• Establish excellent and collaborative business partner relationships, work with all existing agencies and suppliers to develop the programs to maximize returns and identify more efficient ways of working
• Provide ongoing competitor and high street awareness of CRM and loyalty developments.
• Engage with a focus group in the airline to ensure the programs are kept alive, there is customer engagement and excitement, there is visibility, and airline’s programs always stay a few steps ahead of competition.
• Support country managers to sensitize travelers within the network about our loyalty program. Close monitoring and reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly basis
• Recommend to the Senior Manager opportunities for events/ exhibitions/fairs and produce event proposals for review
• Select key sponsorships purposely to position the airline
• Come up with a consolidated calendar of events for the entire network and determine Rwandair’s level of engagement
• Develop new products, packages for additional revenue to the airline.
• Monitor the growth of the Loyalty program on a quarterly basis and propose better ways to improve the program
• Coordinate and attend to all stand designers for major events, scouting around for appropriate suppliers together with the help of procurement
• Work closely with our system providers and ensure service provided meets the airlines objectives
• Ability to speak and make presentations publicly
Desired Profile: Required education and experience:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing airline loyalty program or a managerial position in airline sales.
• In-depth knowledge of Customer Loyalty theory and implementation. Experience with various Loyalty models and their pros and cons.
• Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative market research techniques.
• MBA and/or Masters in Marketing.
• Experience in designing and managing Credit Card Loyalty Programmes would be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills in both English and French
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to present results and concepts to top management.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office and knowledge of database management and online CRM.
• Ability to prioritize in a stressful environment
• Good customer care/ interpersonal skills
• Ability to manage people/ team work and player
• Knowledgeable on market Development
• Knowledgeable on designing of packages
• Ability to manage events and dealing with other business partners
How to apply :
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources
• Recent and detailed curriculum vitae
• Relevant certificates
• A photocopy of the national identity card
• Two passport photos
• Three current referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is April 13, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on email address below :
General Manager- Human Resources RwandAir Kigali International
Airport - Main Terminal Building (Top Floor)
Box 7275 Kigali – Rwanda