Job Title : Revenue Management Analyst
Reports to: Revenue Management Manager.
Responsible for forecasting demand, overbooking and inventory control across the entire network of Rwandair to ensure the quality of inputs used in RM System.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze key commercial data to develop market strategies and tactical actions
• Execute the strategy and tactics within the RM System
• Identify Holiday and Special Event periods, and adjust demand forecasting and inventory as required
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to handle simultaneous projects and adapt to a quickly changing environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Analyze historical booking patterns to understand unexpected variations in passenger behavior for demand forecasting
• Monitor and analyze critical flights daily; determine appropriate adjustments into RM System
• Analyze reports for assigned markets; evaluate results against market goals; identify and resolve issues
• Analyze advance booking and historical traffic to identify emerging market trends
• Conduct ad-hoc analyses as required to resolve issues that arise
• Validate seasonal periods generated by the Seasonality, and recommend adjustments.
Education, Skills and Competences Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas;
• Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and any other quantitative oriented disciplines;
• At least 2-3years of work experience in airline or any other related field.
• Understanding of the airline industry’s competitive and regulatory environments.
• Familiarity with the company’s internal systems and processes;
Ability to work on multiple tasks prioritizes work, handle heavy workloads, and meet tight deadlines;
• Analytical approach to problem-solving;
• Strong leadership, analytical, interpersonal, and presentation skills;
• High level of accuracy, details and ownership which would drive to increase results;
• Effectively utilizes entire set of standard department applications (MS-Office, Excel );
• Strong understanding of revenue management practices and principles;
• Strong analytical skills with proven ability to produce and analyze reports of a high quality
How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the National identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is October 20, 2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or on below email address.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.