Position: Sales and Ticketing Agent
Reporting: Sales Manager- Kampala
1. Job purpose
The Sales and Ticketing Agent is responsible for providing excellent service to customers in terms of ticketing reservations and WB product to generate sales and ensure customer satisfaction and loyalty.
2. Key Responsibilities
• Do reservations and ticketing for all WB clients to generate sales.
• Fare quotes to all WB clients to provide the best applicable fares and generate sales
• Recruit and handle existing and prospective frequent fliers to win and retain loyalty
• Printing and reconciling of sales returns to accounts for daily sales
• Promote WB products and services to create awareness and generate sales and revenue
• Promote direct telephone sales so as to reduce distribution costs and generate sales
3. Education and Experience
• Recognized IATA Diploma in sales and ticketing or knowledge in rules and regulation of airline sales reservation and ticketing
• 2 years airline or travel agency experience in a reservations and ticketing role
• He/she must be computer literate.
4. Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Customer focused
• Conversant with reservation systems.
• High level of Integrity and confidentiality
• Attention to detail
5. How to apply:
• An application letter addressed to General Manager -Human Resources;
• Recent Curriculum Vitae;
• Relevant certificates;
• A photocopy of the national identity card;
• Two passport photos;
• Three referees
The deadline for submitting application documents is July 18 ,2016 at 4pm local time at the front desk of our head office located at Kigali International Airport, Top Floor building or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
NB: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.