RwandAir the national carrier with passenger Air transportation as the core activity and airport ground handling as its ancillary activity at Kigali International Airport, Kanombe; wishes to invite qualifying bidders to provide goods and services mentioned below.
Tender no: 118/WB/03/2014 - 2015: Supply of IT Equipments
- Lot (1): computer, UPS & printers
- Lot (2): electronic equipment & accessories including components
The details of the nature and other characteristics of those tenders are found in the bidding documents at the company’s head offices located at Kigali International Airport, Airport building, top floor.
The Bid shall comprise the following:
1. The document should be signed, dated, duly signed and stamped.
2. A certified copy of trading license
3. Original of tax clearance certificate for Rwanda Revenue
4. Testimonial for debt free for Social Security fund of Rwanda
5. Bid security given by a bank or an insurance company or bank which is valid for a period of thirty (30) days after bids validity
6. Proof of purchase of tender document
7. References of similar tenders executed
A complete set of bidding Documents in English may be obtained by interested bidders at the address below from March 19th , 2015 between 9:00AM and 4:00 PM (Rwanda local Time) during normal work days on presentation of the bank statement as a proof of payment of a non refundable fee of 25,000RWF or 37 USD.
The sum is to be deposited at BCR on the Account N° 010-5003664-01-74 (RWF)/ 5003664-02-71(USD) both open in the name of RwandAir Express SARL. Swift code is bcrwrwrw for USD only.
Bids should be valid for a period of ninety days (90 days) after the date of handover of the bids and must be accompanied by a bid bond of RWF 730,000 or US$ 1,000
Bids must be delivered to the address below before 10:30 AM (Rwanda local time) April 17th, 2015. Electronic bidding shall not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
Bids will be opened physically in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at 11:00AM (Rwanda local time) on the same date in the company’s boardroom.
The address referred to above is,
RWANDAIR HEAD OFFICE
KIGALI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, TOP FLOOR
P.O. BOX. 7275 KIGALI – RWANDA
ATTN: PROCUREMENT OFFICE.
TENDER REFERENCE NUMBER:
Chief Executive Officer