Operating: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu Fri, Sat, Sun
Flight number/ Routing
MEDICAL REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Before departure
- Covid-19 testing is no longer a requirement prior to boarding the flight to Rwanda. However, regular Covid-19 testing is encouraged.
- The Passenger Locator Form is no longer a requirement before departure.
- An additional COVID test is no longer required upon arrival at Kigali International Airport.
- Certain meeting venues and national parks require COVID tests. Testing is available at health facilities and other designated sites for 5,000 RWF (or US$5) for rapid antigen tests, and 50,000 RWF (or US$50) for PCR tests (required to access Virunga National Park). Rwandan citizens pay a subsidized cost for PCR tests of 30,000 RWF (or USS30).
- Face masks are no longer mandatory in Rwanda, but their use is encouraged in public indoor settings
- In addition, the public is urged to get frequently tested while continuing to observe preventive measures including social distancing and hand hygiene.
- Test results will be shared by SMS or email, and via the online portal accessible at www.rbc.gov.rw. In case of difficulty obtaining results, contact the BC Medical Team on 114 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A COVID test is no longer a requirement to depart Rwanda by air. However, COVID testing (atown cost) is available for all travelers whose final destination requires one at health centres and other designated sites.
- All Rwandan travellers aged 12 years and above must show proof of full vaccination before departing Rwanda by air. Fully vaccinated for people aged 18 years and above means having two doses and a booster when eligible (administered 3 months after second dose.)
- Passengers transiting through Kigali are no longer required to present a certificate of PCR, or Antigen COVID-19 test, however, they must be required to abide by the particular travel health and COVID-19 related requirements of the destination country.